Twisted Sun Orchid
The Twisted Sun Orchid is easily recognised by its small, pale yellow flowers and its twisted flower stem that gave rise to its common name. It is found throughout southern Australia (including TAS) in winter-wet areas, e.g. around granite outcrops, where it is often overlooked due to its small stature and pale colour. The Twisted Sun Orchid often occurs in the same locations as the Lemon-scented Sun Orchid (Thelymitra antennifera).
- Thelymitra flexuosa in the Atlas of Living Australia
- Thelymitra flexuosa in the New South Wales Flora Online
- Thelymitra flexuosa in the Flora of Victoria
- Thelymitra flexuosa in the Electronic Flora of South Australia
- Thelymitra flexuosa in the Western Australian FloraBase